As a Real Estate company, we know how important it is to have the outside of your home clean and looking nice. We’ve created a list for outside maintenance, to help accomplish that goal.
- Keep trees, shrubs and bushes trimmed nicely
- Trim and maintain outside plants
- Clean/replace rain gutters
- Inspect exterior walls for cracks or damage
- Check exterior drainage
- Check roof for loose or broken shingles
- Keep sidewalk/driveway free from debris (remove snow, sweep)
- Keep yard free from debris (rake leaves, pick up branches, trash)
- Keep yard free from clutter (bikes, toys, etc.)
You might not be thinking about selling your home anytime soon. But when you maintain these tasks, that will only help the appearance of the house. Which will catch the eye of a buyer. Making it easier to sell.
Hope these outside maintenance tips will come in handy. Thanks for reading.