Living in Minnesota, we know how pesty mosquitoes can become during those summer days. Here is some advice to help control mosquitoes.
- Keep doors, windows and screens in good repair.
- Eliminate standing water, discard old tires, buckets, ect. anything that can hold water.
- If you cannot eliminate standing water, treat if with a larvicide.
- Treat your yard with an insecticide.
- Wear insect repellent.
- Dress to protect.
- Clean up litter and debris.
These are just a few tips that we found helpful. For more tips comment on our blog and we will update you on more tips.