Owning and caring for a home is a big responsibility. Being a home owner means there is maintenance. In order to maintain a safe home there are things that should be checked monthly. We’ve created a checklist to keep your maintenance schedule on track and easier to manage.
- Clean A/C and/or furnace filter
- Check the water softener and replenish salt
- Inspect fire extinguisher
- Clean kitchen disposal
- Clean sink/tub/shower drains and unclog
- Inspect and clean laundry vent
- Flush toilet and run water in unused areas
- Disinfect/clean garbage can(s)
- Check/change batteries in smoke detector and carbon monoxide detector
We know how easy it is to forget to do these things. Print this out and hang it up on your fridge as a reminder. We hope you have a safe and happy home. For more tips, comment below. Hope you enjoy these tips.