As homeowners we have all came across these little creatures called mice, however we don’t ever want to admit it, but it is just the way Mother Nature works. When it is really wet outside or cold outside, they will try to find there way into a warm and dry place. Here are a few tips to help prevent mice from entering your home.
- Keep the kitchen clean, mice eat paper, cardboard and other debris in addition to food.
- Store food in airtight containers.
- Put away pet food in an airtight container.
- Use peppermint essential oil, mice use there nose and this will inhibit their ability to smell.
- Get a cat, they will hunt mice and kill them.
- Use a wooden trap or a sticky trap to catch the mice.
These are just a few tips that we found helpful. If you have more tips comment below, we would love to hear your tips!