Thinking about giving your home a fresh new look and feel? But you don’t want to spend a lot of money doing so? Here are a few ways of making smaller upgrades in a more cost efficient way:
1. Apply new paint. A new coat of paint will make any room shine and feel fresh. Plus its an easy way to get new design ideas.
2. Replace or refinish flooring. Restoring your floor can help improve the look of your interior. It will also remove scratches, dents and stains. It will be a fresh and clean look.
3. Update your lighting. Simply by replacing existing lights with LED lights will save you money and they will last longer. Giving your home a better appearance inside and out.
4. Redo or replace cabinets. This is a good way to spruce up your kitchen and give it a whole new look. Also, if you intend on selling your home in the future, this is a way to increase your home value.
5. Facelift your bathroom. Install new faucet. Replace hardware on your cabinets. Purchase new bathroom vanity or toilet. This will give your bathroom a fresh and clean feeling.
These are just a few quick ideas. Feel free to share your ideas here with us on our blog or call us at 320-591-4455.